Selection process for bank of baroda recruitment
Selection will be based on short listing and subsequent round of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion and/or any other selection method.
- Bank has full right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection etc.
- The Bank reserves its right to call candidates in a ratio, at its sole discretion, as per the Banks requirement.
- Adequate candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview. Most suitable candidates will be called for the selection process (GD/PI/any other selection method) and merely applying / being eligible for the post does not entitle the candidate to be invited for the selection process.
- A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection i.e. GD and/or PI and/or other selection method (as the case may be) and should be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent process.
- In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
- Minimum Qualifying marks for UR/EWS Candidates shall be 60% of the Marks and for SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates, the same shall be 55% of the Marks. However the Bank, reserves the right to modify the Minimum Qualifying Marks at any stage.
- Methodology for Selection for the Post of Territory Head & Sr. Relationship Manager:
- i) Applications for the posts of Territory Head / Sr. Relationship Manager are invited city/location wise.
- ii) The shortlisting of applications, invitation for selection process, and preparation of merit list shall be location wise for these positions.
- iii) The tentative number of vacancies for each location is as listed above. However, the Bank at its discretion reserve the right to modify/add/reduce the vacancies/locations as per the business requirements, administrative considerations and/or performance of candidates in the selection process or any other circumstances.
Credit History for Bank of Baroda recruitment-2021
The candidate applying for the above positions shall ensure that they maintain a healthy Credit history and shall have a minimum CIBIL score of 650 or above at the time of joining. The minimum credit score will be as per the Bank’s policy, amended from time to time.
Salary for bank of baroda recruitment-2021
Remuneration offered will be on a Fixed Salary basis depending on the candidate’s qualifications, experience, overall suitability, last drawn salary of the candidate, and market benchmarks for the respective posts. Apart from the Fixed Salary, candidate selected for Post No. 1 to 4 will be eligible for Performance Linked Variable Pay which will be over and above the Fixed Salary but linked to the achievement of specific targets
Reservation for Bank of Baroda recruitment-2021
Also Read: Indian Navy Recruitment-2021