Gauhati University A NAAC A-Grade Institution is a one of the oldest higher education institute of Assam and North-East India. Every year huge numbers of students take admissions in several institutes of Assam which are affiliated with Gauhati University. Gauhati University conducts one semester exams every half year. The exam of TDC 1st, 3rd and 5th semester are usually and mostly held in the month of May-June and TDC 2nd, 4th and 6th semester are usually and mostly held in the month of November-December. The applicant must do online form fill up as it is a mandatory task to be done otherwise applicant/students will not be allow to sit for the exam conducted by Gauhati University.
The form fill up process is for BA, BSc, BCom of 1st, 3rd & 5th semester’s final examination 2020. The official notification released by the University for Form Fill up of above stated semester examinations.
Gauhati University Form Fill Up Details2021 Important
Name of exam: TDC Semester Examination, 2021
Name of Institute: Gauhati University
Institute Location: Gopinath Bordoloi Nagar, Jalukbari, Guwahati, Assam 781014
Name of semesters: 1st, 3rd and 5th Semester
Name of courses: BA, BSc, BCom
Type of exam: Offline Written Examination
Date of exam: 06-05-2021 to 14-06-2021
Important Dates for Gauhati University Form Fill up
- Starting date of form fill up: 31st of March 2021
- Last date of form fill up: 20th of April 2021
- Starting date of form fill up (Batch 2020): 10th of April 2021
- Last date of form fill up (Batch 2020): 25th of April 2021
- Starting date of form fill up (Batch 2015-16): 10th of April 2021
- Last date of form fill up (Batch 2015-16): 22nd of April 2021
Important Links of GU Online Form Fill up
|Official Site:||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification:||Click here|
|All Regular Students (Batch 2020)||Click Here|
|All Regular Students (2017-2019)||Click Here|
|Arrears Students (2015-2016)||Click Here|
How do I fill up my GU exam form?
- Scroll up, check Important Link’s section.
- From the list, click on official site link.
- Login with your username & password, fill your details, select your subjects.
- Proceed to make payment and take print out of Payment Receipt.
- Then take print out of Application Form.